11/30/08

{Fun times in San Antonio}

Over Thanksgiving weekend we were at a soccer tournament in San Antonio. Besides going to 4 differant soccer games we had a little fun out in the hallway of our hotel. When I get bored and the boys are around I try and get some fun shots of them. We sat out in the hallway and just did stupid stuff. By the time we were done we had a little audience. We were having so much fun. I love hanging with my boys, they all have the best sense of humor, they helped entertain all the soccer boys and their parents...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie these are great!! I had to look at these a few times to figure out what you did. So funny and clever!

Melissa said...

Ok, you would have had me fooled if I hadn't ready Kara's post first. FUNNY!

Wendy Wilson said...

I can't wait for my kids to pose for pictures willing. Totally didn't figure out what you did until I read the comments, very creative, you rock!

erin carlyle said...

These made me giggle! Your work is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! They've got a career in the circus if everything else fails!

Haley said...

how funny! love the pics! I am in san antonio-- call me if you come back soon :)