8/23/08

{You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream..}

I promised my nieces that I would take them to Thrifty's with a couple of their friends for a photo shoot. We had the best time. I found these cute shirts and socks at Target and they furnished the rest. They happened to all have converse shoes which worked out great. The only thing I didn't anticipate were they four boys that also decided to tag along. Of course I had to buy them all ice cream too. All I can say is....
8 kids, 16 scoups of ice cream, boys dressed like dorks, girls as cute as can be, 1 adult all by herself, people staring, 100 degree heat...PRICELESS!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Would you go in public with boys that look like this? Headbands with matching glasses. You gotta love it..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting











6 comments:

Laura said...

love them all..fun fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!

Claudine said...

looove the second to the last shoot...fun

Images by Karen said...

what fun shots, love all of these, they will cherish these always...

Anonymous said...

Great idea! LOVE LOVE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these...so fun!