6/21/08

{Dallas Farmers Market}

I finally went to the Dallas Farmers Market after my mother who for years has been bugging me. Since my mother was coming out for my son's graduation I thought this would be the perfect time to go. After researching it on the internet on how to get there, we go. I have lived in Texas for 13yrs, that's how long she's asked. We head to downtown Dallas and pull into the Farmers Market. There's hardly any cars there, which could be because we went on a weekday, that's what I'm thinking. There wasn't a lot of vendors and I had to hear my mom say " these aren't all from the farmers, some of these were shipped, you can tell since they have a sticker on them like the grocery store". O.k. mom, I'm sure your right! Are we done yet. The kids didn't have that much fun either. The watermelon was smushy inside (very disappointed about that)peachy's not to sweet. Next time I'll have to try the Fort Worth Market. Took a couple pictures while I was there. Of course..

Fresh Strawberry's - somewhat sweet
Squishy
Nice little fruit stand
Hot peanuts..
Grama having Blake smell the fresh herbs..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY! I love the peanuts shot. Farmers markets are so much fun, think you'll be back? :)

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. Love the color and feel of these.

Jessica said...

YUMMY!! Great shots!