5/20/08

{Prom Night!!!}

Can you remember your prom night? Seems like a very long time ago since I went. I won't mention how many years it's been (to many). I can tell you all my classmates were very surprised to see me with make-up on and wearing a dress. In all my years of school I only wore a dress three times, one being prom night. I thought I looked pretty good. Saturday night I took a few pictures of Trent who is like one of my own boys. He took his beautiful girlfriend Olivia with him.







7 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! I love the feel of these! That last one is amazing

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I bet they just love them!

georgiacooperphotography said...

Love the last one, breathtaking!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the second one particularly!

Anonymous said...

The fifth one is my fave. Gorgeous images!

Anonymous said...

So much fun! That last one shows so much emotion.

M McCown said...

Great dress, gorgeous girl and fantastic photographs! Love the treatment on the last shot!